Monday, October 19, 2009

GREAT ESTATE SALE!

Finally! I can now share some of the great vintage finds I scored at a recent estate sale. The lady who had lived in the home had been a school teacher for many years and I swear, I think all of her students gave her hankies every Christmas! There were boxes, bags, and other various containers of nothing but these beauties! The best part - all were in excellent, even pristine condition and dirt cheap! I'm talkin' $2.50 for a bag of 20 people!


I got a total of 73 - and allowed myself the luxury of keeping 15! The rest I ebayed and made enough money from the lot of 58 to pay for the entire estate sale shopping experience! A girl's gotta be thrifty, right? I'll show you more finds in my next post. Just wondering - do any of you ever get that "Shopping Angel of Death" feeling when you go to estate sales or is it just me?
Until next time,
Tammy






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna to decide some of questions in this area. Could u help me to do it?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful post, great ))